The Unique benefits of our villa are:
- The villa is built on a hill just outside of the village Eleftherna offering 100% privacy and amazing views!
- It is just a “stones throw” away from one of the most historical areas in Crete, the archaeological site of Ancient Eleftherna.
- According to our previous guests (you can read the reviews), the villa has a perfect layout and is equipped with everything you can imagine!
- Fenced and safe garden park for children!
- Swimming pool that can be isolated from young children.
- You will love to relax under the natural tree shade!
- Quiet and away from it all!
- Traditional tavern and mini market just a few meters away!
- Free bicycles and light hiking equipment.
- If you enjoy country walks, my father who is an experienced member of Rethymno’s climbing club would love to guide you or take you with him on organised excursions for free!
- Finally you will realise what Cretan hospitality means on meeting my family and locals who live in the village nearby!
Villa Eleftherna is a two - storey 195 sq. m stone built villa, and due to its position offers breathtaking views of the Cretan Sea, Mt. Psiloritis and the whole area.
Traditionally decorated, the villa can accomodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people if it is necessary.
On the ground floor there is an open plan area where you will find the living room with a flexible sofa, a 40“ HDTV and DVD player, the dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. From the living room and the kitchen there is access to the veranda and the pool-garden area. Also on the ground floor there is one bedroom with a double bed and one with two single beds. Finally there is a full bathroom with bath between the two bedrooms.
On the first floor there is the main bedroom with a double bed, the main bathroom with the Jacuzzi and one more bedroom with two single beds. Also from the first floor you will have access to the enormous veranda which offers panoramic views of the sea!
*All rooms are fully air conditioned.
Our unique outdoor area surrounded by various trees and flower gardens offers a variety of facilities and spots for relaxation.
More specifically our outdoor facilities include:
- 40 sq. m swimming pool
- Sun beds, Sun umbrellas
- Charcoal BBQ & Wood oven
- Dining table
- Veranda with a seating area
- Flower gardens
- Parking space
*The whole outdoor area is totally private and fenced, offering 100% privacy to our guests*
|Swimming pool||Sun beds / Umbrellas|
|Garden park / Fence||Dining table|
|Charcoal BBQ||Wood oven|
|Satellite 42" HDTV/DVD||WI-FI Internet / Bluetooth speaker|
|Washing machine||Iron / Board / Hairdryer|
|Baby cot / Highchair||2 Extra mobile beds / Sofa bed|
|Local guides / Maps||Safe / First aid kit|
|Fridge / Freezer||4 ring stoves|
|Espresso coffee machine||Filter coffee machine|
|Toaster / Kettle / Mixer||Dishes & Utensils|
Heraklion Airport (81 km)
The Kazantzakis Airport in Heraklion town. The biggest airport in Crete serving domestic and international flights. EasyJet has flights to this airport as well.
Chania Airport (91 km)
The international airport in Chania. The airport is the second largest with exclusive flights of Ryanair.
Rethymno City (23 km)
The renaissance town of Rethymno. A historic location where you may find many museums, food and entertainment.
Traditional Tavern (150 m)
There are several taverns only 5 min away but the closest to the villa is only 150 meters away in the square of the village.
Super Market (12 km)
In Stavromenos area.
Mini Market (750 m)
The nearest mini market is only 750 away. Larger supermarkets can be found in the area of “Stavromenos” which is 12 km away.
Bakery (7.5 km)
In Margarites village
Butcher shop (12.7 km)
Fishmonger (14 km)
In Perama village.
Pastry shop - Bakery (13 km)
ATM - Bank (14 km)
Gas Station (12 km)
Pharmacy (11.9 km)
Health Center Perama (12 km)
Closest beach (12 km )
The closest beach to the villa is the (Stavromenos & Sfakaki area) of the long sandy beach of Rethymno which starts from the town and ends in Skaleta area.
Ancient Eleftherna archaeological site and museum (1 km)
CONTACT – INFORMATION
Open from Tuesday till Sunday, 10:00 -18:00. Free Entrance
Museum of Ancient Eleutherna
Tel. and fax: 28340 92501
Margarites Village (6km)
A village with great pottery and great traditional taverns as well.
Arkadi Monastery (7km)
One of the most historical places in Crete, well worth to visit it!
Melidoni Village ( 20 km)
Visit the village of Melidoni and the homonymous Cave of Melidoni which is located approximately 1,800 meters northwest of the homonym village of Mylopotamos, at an altitude of 220 m and on the south side of Kouloukonas Mountain.
Panormo village (20 km)
This coastal village is situated 20 km east of Rethymno. It boasts an organised beach as well as a variety of tavernas right by the sea.
Zoniana Village (32 km)
On of the most traditional villages in Crete.